Selling a Home
When you make the decision to sell your home, the goal is to get the best price and the most favorable terms in a timeframe that meets your needs. That’s why many sellers choose to work with a full-service, licensed real estate professional, like myself. From effective pricing and marketing to making sure the closing process runs smoothly, I will provide expert representation and support every step of the way.
Helping you find a buyer for your home is only one aspect of my job. In addition, I will:
- Explain basic real estate principles and help you understand all the terms, processes, agency relationships, and paperwork involved.
- Do a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to help determine a price that will provide you with the highest return in the shortest period of time.
- Assist you in preparing your home for sale.
- Provide exposure by marketing your home to buyers and other agents via open houses, the MLS and all real estate websites.
- Keep you up-to-date on current market activity, as well as comments from potential buyers and agents about your home.
- Serve as your advocate and negotiate the most favorable terms from pricing to closing.
- Track contingencies and make certain contract deadlines are met.
- Work with the escrow company and lender to make sure all documents needed are completed in a time manner in order to ensure a successful and timely closing.
So by working with me, you will:
- Be more likely to get the highest return on your investment
- Decrease your days on market
- Understand all the terms, processes and paperwork involved
- Have exposure to more buyers and agents with qualified buyers
- Have current market information to make informed decisions
- Have a skilled negotiator on your side
- Have peace of mind that the details are being handled