Determining price is the most critical step in preparing your home for sale, so you can get the highest return in the least amount of time. My job is to help you set the right price from the start, and to position your property so it stands out in the market.
- Pricing strategy depends on the market conditions at the time your home is put up for sale.
- A well-priced home often sells quickly once it`s put on the market.
- When your home is priced right from the outset, you maximize your opportunity to reach the most qualified buyers.
Market Activity And Time
- A home receives its best exposure during the first three to five weeks on the market.
- Multiple listing service statistics show that the longer a home is on the market, the lower the selling price.
Targeting the Right Buyer
- When your price is too low, you could lose thousands of dollars on your family`s largest investment.
- Overpricing a property is risky; qualified buyers who might find the home just right won`t see your home because it`s out of their price range.
- Agents will hesitate to show an overpriced home, unless it will make a competing property look like a better value.
Some of the factors that we can control:
- Condition of your property
- Terms of Sale
Factors we cannot control:
- Market Conditions